Saturday, February 12, 2011

Petite Gets Even Petite-er



Le Petite Sweet is in the process of getting an overhaul and I'm hoping that you're digging on the new vibes! My hope is not only to share cupcake creations that I've done, but to expand by sharing with you the joy that I get from cupcakes in general. That being said, I'm kicking off this new exploration-into-unchartered-waters by sharing with you an oh-so-appropriate posting from Pepper Design Blog, which is my latest fascination and obsession {I so wish I could take credit for everything on this blog!}.



I know! Oh so gorgeous, right? Who could possibly resist the urge to make cupcakes when they look this pretty? Go check out more here and let me know what you create! In the meantime, I am dying to get my hands on this Rachael Ray mini cupcake pan...


...so off to Amazon.com I go!

1 comment:

  1. lol.. :D I have them.. and i looooove them.. everybody else prefers them too, over the classical big cupcakes.. these are bite-size and a lot less mess.. Well, a lot of work, yea.. but it is always worth it..

    ReplyDelete