Friday, May 29, 2009

Hiatus

I just finished 3 dozen cupcakes yesterday (with the wonderful help of my sis!) for a 10-year-old's birthday party with his class. Unfortunately, I forgot to take any pictures! Each cupcake had the first letter of each student's initial (pink with a flower for the girls, blue with a star for the boys).

Since I forgot to take pictures, forgot to put my logo stickers on the boxes, feel pretty drained from cupcake creating, miss spending quality time with my husband, etc. etc. etc...I have decided to take a hiatus from cupcake orders for the month of June. I desperately need a recharge so I can actually relax on my days off from working at the hospital. Forgive me Sue and David for not being able to make your cupcakes for the first week of June. Hope you can understand :)

See you all in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment